Sunday, May 27, 2012

Memory 26: Thursday Gala Day!


My cousin who works at ABSCBN gave us passes for the movie Every Breath U Take. (Thanks much Kooch!!) The original plan was to watch it with Jovi, Jerica, Jemaica, and Pia but due to some budget situation, me and Janica ended up watching it together. It was our second cinema date. The first was Unofficially Yours.

Call time's at 11AM but we met at 4. Good thing I met up with Cha in Gateway for a small chat so I didn't wait for a longer time. Since we're already late for the 4:40 showing of Every Breath U Take, we didn't see the opening. Anyway, we were enjoying our popcorn and drinks while reacting to funny and sweet scenes from the movie. Can't elaborate some reactions since it includes not-for-broadcast-reactions. Hihihi.

All throughout the film, we were laughing and even teared up a bit especially when the film was about to end. There were scenes that really touched our hearts. I'm proud to say that I watched a Filipino film and it was worth it! It's a must watch film for romcom enthusiasts.

After the movie, we took some pictures. I really had fun with my cousin and I'm looking forward to watch Born To Love You with her and my new acquaintance, Ate Donna. Here are the pictures from our movie date...







After our movie date, I rushed to meet Betts at Star Mall near Shaw Station to watch PFW's Menswear. Since we were already late, we just decided to stroll around SMX Convention Center. There was a Super Bazaar with lots of designer bags, shoes, clothes, makeup and accessories. It was a beautiful sight! Betts and I vowed to prepare for next year's summer PFW. We didn't know this year's fashion week was invitation-based. Her boss didn't inform her but it's alright. We enjoyed the walkathon and the milk tea!!
















So there's my Thursday Gala Day! I really had fun though we ran out of time since I have to be home before midnight. I'm looking forward to more days like this. It was really fun! Till my next gala. Hihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment