Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Klang Reise 001: Yiruma's River Flows In You


I've been fascinated with the German language and so I'm creating a blog segment called "Klang Reise." It means SOUND TRIP. I will take you to my world of music and how songs from various genres inspire me every minute of my life. 

Yiruma’s RIVER FLOWS IN YOU
Credits to YouTube

This is one of my favorite pieces from Yiruma. You can feel the subtleness on every note. His hands delicately touch the keys that touch your heart and soul. There’s a mixture of joy and agony in this piece. It’s like taking you to a different world; a journey full of good and bad memories. Whenever I listen to it, I feel calm and nostalgic. I just want to play it on repeat and I can get through the day with a lot of motivation to go on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment