Thursday, April 26, 2012

Memory 12: The 2011 Idol Drama Hit Enters The Philippine Television Scene


When I first heard about this drama on www.allkpop.com, I immediately looked for it on the internet and researched about this idol drama, Dream High. Since my favorite JYP talents were casted in the show -- Jang Wooyoung, Ok Taecyeon, IU, Suzy and Ham Eunjung -- I asked for a friend for a copy (for personal use and no plans on distributing them). I watched it and fell in love with the whole drama and casts. Also, I fell in love with the songs in the drama.

Here are my favorite songs. Hope you like them. :)


A Goose's Dream - Originally by Insooni, Sung by Suzy (Go Hyemi) and Ham Eunjung (Yoon Baekhee) as a duet for the Kirin Arts School auditions


My Valentine -  Sung by Ok Taecyeon, Nichkhun & Park Jin Young. This was a live broadcast in one of the biggest music programs in South Korea. 



Someday - Sung by IU (Kim Pilsuk) with special appearance from Jang Wooyoung (Jason). MY FIRST FAVORITE DREAM HIGH COUPLE! :">



Winter Child - Sung by Suzy (Yoon Baekhee) in one of their master classes in Kirin. She dedicated it to her childhood friend Ok Taecyeon (Jingook). THEY ARE MY SECOND FAVORITE DREAM HIGH COUPLE! :">

So if you want to see more of Dream High, you can easily search their videos on YouTube. And for Pinoys, watch Dream High on ABSCBN Primetime Bida after Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition 4. :) ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment