Monday, April 16, 2012

Memory 7: Click, click, and voila!


I've always been fascinated with photography. When we had our Print and Photojournalism subject on my junior year, I was excited to take pictures and collaborate with my classmate since our professor required us to work in pairs. We didn't use DSLR in our first few plates. We used a range finder and the printing made us exhaust all our savings. We used films and that reminded me of the old cameras. It was a good training but I'd prefer DSLR. We had a chance to use an digital camera for our final requirement. It was a fun experience for me to take pictures of whatever subject. I just feel happy whenever I hold a camera. I don't own any camera as of now but for sure, I'll have one someday.


Here are some photos that I took using my cousin's DSLR with prime lens. It was tricky since you can't just shoot and shoot. You have to adjust the zoom and make it sure to get the right focus. This was all taken during our two-day reunion with the Madrid family!


 "THE SESSION" 






"Playing with Mickey Mouse Cards" 



"With the Camsibatah Babies"


"Sequel ng Lumayo Ka Man Sa Akin Paglulutuan Pa Rin Kita Ng Kanin" 


"Lolo Openg"

 "Our very own Santino" 

"I just can't stop loving you..."


Credits to Lester IbaƱez

No comments:

Post a Comment