Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Memory 9: Photo Essay (A Day In A Life of A Gun Instructor)


Like what I posted in Memory 7, I always enjoy taking pictures. It gives me a different happiness whenever I hold a camera and take pictures. I don't stick with one subject. Most of the time, I take pictures of random objects. Hihihi. But here's a photo essay I did with my friend for our requirement for Print and Photojournalism. We used a Canon 1000D from a friend for this plate.

Our subject is my father who works at ARMSCOR as a Gun Instructor. He's been working for this company for many years now. He was a PATTS Aeronautical Engineering graduate but opted to pursue what he really loves to do and that is practical shooting.  But the opportunity to teach people about proper firearms use and safety paved way for a long term career for him. I am proud of my father. :) I didn't get the hang of practical shooting like him but to share his talent with my friends for this photo essay meant a lot for me.

So here's the photo essay I'm talking about...







Credits: Tubera & Saguiguit, 2011



My father assisted us all throughout the shoot. We followed the rules that are strictly imposed in their company. We even signed the waivers. Don't worry. We went through a screening before the shoot and the firearms that we used are licensed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment