Monday, April 23, 2012

Memory 11: Something To Be Proud Of


Don't know why I am into arts but one thing's for sure, I love to express myself in any way possible -- song, dance, acting, writing, and even texting. :)) But for this Thomasian and Filipino designer, he's not just to express but also to impress people with his craft -- fashion design. 

Now that he's entering the international scene thru America's Next Top Model, we Pinoys should be proud of him. Francis Libiran will bring pure Filipino talent into the world. As a fellow Thomasian, I'm proud that I came from the University with him. He's my sunbae (senior in Korean). Hihihi.



Here's the video of the photo shoot and interviews with Michael Carandang (Producer, America's Next Top Model), Anne Curtis, Francis Libiran, and the people who worked hard for this project.





No comments:

Post a Comment