Monday, June 18, 2012

Memory 27: Pieces From The Past


I was cleaning my room since we're planning to move out soon. Anyway, I found these pieces from my bed's "abandoned" drawer and was surprised that they're still here with me. I thought when we first moved in here, I lost them. I was relieved when I get my hands on them again.

These are my compositions, "Fate" and "In Our Hearts." They were the fruits of my Senior year in St. Bridget. No one never noticed me. It's because I was too shy to show what I can do before. I was the quiet one and barely talked in class. But when I'm with my friends, I'm the loudest. Hihi.

One day, the director of our musicale (our finals for music class) came to me and asked me to write a song. The other classes had original compositions while we only covered songs. I asked help from my friend Shane. She was in-charged of the music while I wrote the lyrics. So finally, we came up with FATE.

Supposedly the two main characters were to sing the song but since we ran out of time to teach them, I sang it live with Shane and Mara. I was really nervous because I'm singing my composition in a big crowd. I got compliments after show. It was really memorable for me.

Here are some pictures I compiled for the song I wrote. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment