Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Klang Reise 005: Sistar's Alone


Sistar's Alone was released early this year. When I saw the teaser with the sexy red and black set plus the beautiful Las Vegas, I know Sistar is up for another femme fatale concept. After the controversial tail dance from last year's So Cool, here comes the butt dance for title track Alone. But this one's a little decent than the former. One fact -- SISTAR CAN DANCE.

My favorite is the lead vocal and dancer Hyorin. After watching her from Pattaya last year dancing to Love, Sex, and Magic, she's definitely one of the sexy females of girl groups. Even the male idols who participated in Pattaya confirmed that with their "wow" reactions while watching Hyorin dance. Personally, I would love to have that sexiness with a little innocence... and Hyorin knows how to do it effortlessly.

Here's the oozing smokin' hot MV. Did I add a lot of adjectives there? Forgive me. Just a fan.

Credits to YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment